Sunday, April 27, 2014

A Sheriff With Experience

I remember following this case a few years ago.  This is another Goshen, which I'm sure caught my eye, and of course the subject matter is one near my own heart.  An Amish man was being harassed by FDA over his sale of raw milk.  Mind you there had been no complaints of health problems.  As the entire situation unfolded, Sheriff Brad Rogers took his oath of office, seriously, quite seriously.  He defended and protected the citizens of his county, even from the feds.

This same man, Sheriff Rogers, went to the Bundy ranch and wrote quite a letter, I first read the letter on his FB page, but I can't link that from here, so I've found another site which has apparently been able to make his letter public.  I am not promoting this particular news site, but the letter is a good read.  Sheriff Rogers did have some strong words of conviction for Sheriff Gillespie.
 http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/04/oathkeeper-sheriff-brad-rogers-elkhart-county-indiana-visits-discusses-bundyranch-2945570.html 

http://www.elkharttruth.com/news/politics/2014/04/21/Sheriff-Rogers-visits-Nevada-over.html

No comments:

Post a Comment